We support Canadian Taxpayers, their representatives and anyone in need of Canadian Tax recommendations, suggestions or assistance relating to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
Our expertise includes;
- Collection Issues: Legal Warning letters, phone calls, or field calls
- Enforcement Matters: Wage garnishments, Requirements to Pay (RTP) to your bank account or 3rd party. Liens, Registrations under the PPSA, or Writs issued to seize and sell your assets
- Assessments: Notional Assessments, Arbitrary Assessments, s160 or Director’s Liability Assessments
- Negotiating Payment Arrangements
- Request for Personal and / or Corporate Financial Disclosure
- Compliance Issues: Overdue Returns. Past-Due Returns. Amended Returns. T1, T2, T4. GST/HST.
- The Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP)
- Taxpayer Relief Program
- Tax Shelters: Any tax shelter, or donation scheme / scam.
- Nanny Accounts: Getting your Nanny account set up and arranged.
- Quality Reviews: Reviews of your previous years’ tax reporting for quality and errors or omissions.
- Demand to File Notices: Urgent requests which should never be ignored.
- Much more.
We know how stressful it is when the CRA demands your immediate attention. When you take advantage of our tax services, your tax problem becomes our tax problem so that you can live while we take care of the problems.
Our Common Sense approach will help lessen your worry, and solve your problems.